First Penn State, now Syracuse University. Both situations are ugly and vile, but Orangemen baskteball coach Jim Boeheim should be taken to task for initially implying the allegations of child rape against assistant coach Bernie Fine were motivated by money.
Pretty sure inothernews is some God sent from heaven for saying this.
21 Notes/ Hide
- wmt-w-analicia reblogged this from inothernews and added:
- hipstershatehipsters reblogged this from inothernews
- lightersandipods reblogged this from inothernews
- excitablehonky said: Boeheim went all-in with his comments and it ought to cost him his job if Syracuse expects anybody to believe the university is taking the Fine allegations seriously.
- notexactly likes this
- briancolligan reblogged this from inothernews and added:
- bubblegumbea likes this
- blitzkreigkate reblogged this from inothernews and added:
- donezelwashington said: I think he had a point though; hindsight being 20/20 I bet he wished he hadn’t said that and it was stubborn but it had just come on the heels of the Penn State thing, which was convenient, and the only two people confirming the story were related…
- captainmisha likes this
- imwithkanye likes this
- cosmiccrystals likes this
- wooliebear likes this
- browngurlwfro likes this
- sigilschakramsandslingshots reblogged this from inothernews
- justintopia said: Yeah, where’s all the uproar from people that wanted Paterno to be burned at the stake?
- inothernews posted this