I had a minor existential crisis because I thought I didn’t want to do PR anymore and that I wanted to be a college advisor but then I realized I was being crazy and I can always volunteer like I am planning to do this summer.
I reallyreallyreally want to mentor students though.
my teacher is 25 hours and 3 minutes late with his grades
remember that time I had an 89.2 in a class
which equalled a B, not a B+, which makes literally no sense whatsoever
and it was a 4 credit gen ed
and I need a 3.3 to get in my major.
To every teacher who promised me my grades would be updated and didn’t do so:
I got my highest grade on a French test EVER (pretty sure including high school) today! (This isn’t bragging, fyi, this is like a miracle)
judging everyone who went to see mgmt just to hear kids
rest in peace to joey p
The tip off for this game was 8:00
- Snarkies (saturday night)
- Pack before Tuesday night
- French final Tuesday afternoon
- study for final (if we didn’t notice this list isn’t in order)
- Submit final profile story (monday at 7 pm)
- French history film powerpoint project (due Friday)